Adobe AIR 2 beta 2 was released on February 2, 2010. This release provides additional features, enhancements, fixes and miscellaneous improvements over beta 1.
Download AIR 2 beta 2 | AIR 2 beta 2 Release Notes
- Enhanced support for interacting with printers (beta 2)
- Support for TLS/SSL socket communication (beta 2)
- Support for the detection of mass storage devices.
- Advanced networking capabilities like secure sockets, UDP support, and the ability to listen on sockets.
- Support for native code integration.
- The ability to open a file with its default application.
- Multi-touch and gesture support.
- New APIs for access to raw microphone data.
- Webkit update with HTML5/CSS3 support.
- Global error handling.
- Improved cross-platform printing
- Improved security and support for enterprise and government standards.